27 Dec The Best of 2018 with Super Color Digital
As 2018 draws to a close, we can’t help but feel nostalgic. This year was filled with diverse visual experiences and it was difficult to compile our favorites. With a plethora of amazing projects created this year, below are our favorites of 2018.
1) VMWORLD 2018: Back in September, VMWorld took over the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. We created high impact visual experiences through banners, wall and window decals, light boxes, and escalator/elevator graphics.
2) Sonic Automotive and Autobahn Mercedes: Earlier in the year, Super Color Digital partnered with Sonic Automotive and Autobahn Mercedes of San Francisco where we created many large format custom fabricated SEG metal frames with various classic and modern Mercedes branded imagery.
3) Oracle OpenWorld: Oracle OpenWorld is a experiential tech event like no other! Super Color Digital helped create custom LED light boxes with dimensional elements, large banners, outdoor billboards, window and wall graphics, and much more.
4) Oasis Biotech: Oasis Biotech operates a 215,000-square-foot indoor vertical farm facility and is the only of its kind in Las Vegas. We transformed their corporate office into a bright and impactful setting using lush colors and lighting to reflect their clean and green philosophies.
5) Salesforce Experiential Event: Utilizing our in-house fabrication department, we created original and larger-than-life visual experiences that included custom fabricated trees, AV structures, 300 foot banners, and more.
6) Converse-Concept Store: While we are well known for our events and trade shows experiences, we diversify. We do quite a bit of visual work with the retail industry. Consistently turning the tables with creativity and innovation, Converse is one of our favorite sneaker brands.
The projects above are just a few of our favorites from 2018. We’ve had an amazing year and look forward to 2019 with great anticipation and continuing our long history of creating innovative visual experiences.