24 Aug G7 Master Certification and How It Benefits You
G7® is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes. The application of this method enables printers to reproduce a similar visual appearance across all printing types and substrates.
G7® Master certification means that Super Color Digital are masters in the field of color management, process and quality for proofing and printing equipment. G7® certified masters analyze color and print related issues and take the best actions to bring systems and processes to a set method, standard or specification with consistent results. G7® Master certification is valid for two years and recertification is required every two years.
Super Color Digital joins a select group who have successfully completed training, examination and qualification process of their print production processes, validating their capabilities to the highest level of global industry standards and specifications.
How does the G7® certification benefit you?
- Super Color Digital are masters and proven leaders in print production.
- Color standards are defined between all press types.
- Color accuracy is maintained across all types of printers and materials.
- Super Color Digital checks and maintains the highest level of color standards.
- Super Color Digital reproduces and matches all colors across new technologies and materials.
- Overall increase in consistency, efficiency and savings.
- Explore more benefits